HHBS, Hollins Hoffmann Botelho Solutions, is the energy optimization unit for Washington University.
HHBS provides industrial client’s services in:
- Facility Energy Management
- Process and Production Enhancement
- Operations and Maintenance Enhancement
- Behavioral change
Alignment With Business Strategies
“To make dramatic improvements in a process to greatly enhance productivity, marketability and cost effectiveness”
- HHBS optimizes the energy efficiency of existing facilities
- HHBS delivers direct, sustainable energy usage reduction
- HHBS establishes relevant, actionable measures of energy efficiency
- HHBS embeds energy efficiency into operators’ daily activities
Benefits To Business
Our collaborative approach, coupling Business manufacturing expertise and HHBS’ energy expertise yields:
- Reduced manufacturing costs – Improved product margins
- Immediate and sustainable energy savings – Reduced emissions
- Increased efficiency and asset effectiveness – Higher productivity
- Systems to drive continuous energy improvement – Enhanced control
What HHBS Does
- HHBS applies focused and expert resources to identify, evaluate, and expedite the implementation of energy conservation measures.
- HHBS designs and installs energy management programs that capture verifiable cost savings with little or no capital investment.
- HHBS delivers reporting systems that alert operators and management to procedural breakdowns and energy waste.
- HHBS changes behavior by making operators aware of their impact on energy use, and energy’s impact on company business.